All personal information supplied will be done directly, with your permission, whether that is by person, by phone, live chat, internet or on our secure online platform. If you choose not to supply information to us, it may limit our ability to provide you with the best service or prevent us from carrying out our duties or your requirements.
The personal information collected by us is used to either facilitate your purchases, to help us communicate with you, and to improve our customer service and other services.
Some of the personal information gathered by us include (and is not limited to) the following:
- mailing address
- billing information
- your location
- purchasing history
- contact details including mobile phone number, office number, email
Information can be collected in a variety of different means. Some of these include:
- on the phone
- on our integrated platform
- completing digital forms
- information from a quote
- subscribing to our mail lists
- following us on social media
- entering a promotion or competition
- applying for a job
- attending an event
If you provide us with unsolicited personal information, we will remove it from our system.
By providing VESSEL with your personal information, you consent to your information being used for:
(1) the purposes of the order, logistics and delivery of goods from our manufacturer to your door
(2) communication for the purposes of customer cares and warranties, and general goods purchased from us; and
(3) For marketing and promotional material that we may send you from time to time, including, but not limited to, special offers, invitations to events, invitations to events and newsletters.
If you would like to discontinue any of our services, please email us at ‘email@example.com’
We use e-marketing tools including “Google Analytics” to collect information that we’ve listed above to help us improve our services and ensure that you have the best experience on our platform.
In order to collect this information, Google Analytics may set cookies on your browser or mobile device, or read cookies that are already there. Please review how Google Analytics assesses your information and how you can control the information provided to Google by clicking on the following link http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ for more information.